Just about got the pedal’s dialed in. Installed the throttle cable, and made some adj to the throttle assembly. Built a throttle and clutch stop and we got the rest of the brake system plumbed. Just need to put in fluid and bleed.
Bolted on the piano hinge for the throttle.
Making brakes line from scratch.
Rear brake line built and installed.
Front line also installed.
Adj. made to the throttle and now for the throttle and clutch stops.
Brackets made to hold the clutch and throttle stoops.
Drilled some holes and put some “nut serts” to bolt the clutch stop to.
Throttle stop bolted in place.
Clutch stop bolted in.
One thing that was just “mocked up” was the front suspension, and cheep off the shelf hardware was used, being that those pieces will be under heavy heavy load, I ordered up some uber expensive AN milspec blah blah hardware and reinstalled the front suspension with the upgraded hardware.
Finished off the cooling system, filled it with coolant and bled the system.
Probably will do this another way at some point but capped off the idle circuits.
Got the alt circuit finished and it works, bolted down the sub floor, installed the mirrors, installed the side windows, and test fit the end links for the rear swaybars.
Rear swaybar NASCAR style arm as new, I found them to be lets say quite stout. So we split them in half and lightened them up for the CSL.
Finished swaybar arms.
Getting close to being ready, at least ready to goto the Dyno to get tuned. We got the ecu set so its ready to get tuned today, along with a few other things taken care of. Finished up the sheet metal in the trunk and put in a vent hose for the fuel cell.
Made some plates to fill in where the head lts went and some mesh wire for the air intake.
Inching closer to being ready for the track. Started on the front windshield install. 1st we made some support brackets (as per the rules for lexan) then trimmed out the gasket to fit with the brackets, and then I wrestled the windshield in.
Got the side window installed.