Bulkhead’s coming together along with getting the harness’s mounted.
Bulkhead’s from the engine side, top one is for harness going to most engine control sensors, while the middle one goes to the coils, and the bottom one is for the gauge sensors.
Back into the switch panel again, and removed the dash, installed two more toggles, one for the fuel pump and the engine fan, I wanted to be able to operate those items myself but the ECU will turn both on as needed as well.
The birds nest getting cleaned up and mounted, the intregration between the engine electronics and the switch panel.
Got the O2 sensor and wiring installed. Its an innovate wideband, the damn thing comes with an unbelievable extra amount of cord. If I installed it as it came it would have looked messy at best. So we modified the wiring to the thing. Cut out most of the extra cord and installed a bulkhead connector so I could keep the cabin sealed esp. being that this is going to the exhaust system.
The O2 sensor itself.
Installed underneath the car and the bulkhead.
The O2 wiring to the ECU.
Got the strut bar built and installed. Plates are cut out and bent to shape, holes drilled to mount it to the body, next step is to locate the tabs for the cross bar.
Tabs located, welded on and wrinkle coated.
It was bar week for the CSL project, yesterday front stress bar today the rear sway Bar. Since I couldn’t find a bar to fit my need pre made I used a Nascar style bar commonly called a speedway bar.
All the pieces layed out, the bar itself, two lock collars, two arms, pillow blocks and mounting taps to affix the whole thing in the car.
What it looks like assembled.
Prepping the area where it will get installed.
Tabs ready to be welded in.
Steven aka “Turtle” welding the tabs in place.
And one rear speedway bar installed.
Got some tiedown hooks welded in. Now just need to modify the arms and mount the drop links and the rear suspension will be totally done.
Got started on the brake lines today. We got the hard lines cut out, shaped and laid in place. Need some more flexible line, and to hang the res. bottles and the brake system will be ready for action.
The brake and clutch masters will have flex lines that go to these blue fittings, which have lines going to the front brakes, rear brakes and clutch slave.
Bulkhead fitting going though the firewall, hooking up hard lines to the front brakes and the clutch slave.
Hard line to front driver side brake.
Hard line to the pass. side.
Line to the rear brakes.
One step closer to having functioning brakes. Made a bracket and hung the brake reservoir’s. All that’s left to finish the brakes is 3 soft lines and Im ready to add fluid and Bleed.
Bracket mounted to the firewall.
The fluid container’s mounted, holes drilled though the firewall for the feed hose’s and grommet’s installed. Front brake, rear brake, and clutch.
Flexible pressure lines from the masters going to hard lines.